Monday, February 28, 2011

Process Theory

Knowing, being, and doing. What does that make you think of? To me, it makes me think of someone going through life experiencing it to its fullest. Someone that takes every opportunity they can to go through and experience everything they can to become the person they are truly supposed to be.

According to the relational leadership model knowing is having knowledge and understanding of the principle. I feel that everyone can have knowledge about something. Everyone is great in at least one thing. When I think about knowledgeable people, the first person that comes to mind is my dad. If I have question about life, school, homework, or education, my dad is the person I go to. My dad is the most inspiring and intellectual person I know. He is the one I go to whenever I have questions about homework or the world. He never seems to fail as an educator in my life. My dad has taught me from right and wrong and has also guided me to make the decisions that have altered my life.

Being is having attitudes and beliefs related to the principle. If there is anyone who I would consider being, it would be the president of the United States, President Obama. I feel that President Obama has so many qualities that would make him being. He has different opinions and altered decisions about his commitments to the United States and the people that he has inspired everyday. President Barack Obama has given a face of change and hope. He has given people of the United States confidence that everything will turn out the right way and that we will change together.

Doing is described as acting in accordance with the principle. When one grows up and goes through preschool, kindergarten, elementary school, middle school, and high school, there are rules and regulations that one must follow. Each grade level there are different procedures that one must follow. For example, during kindergarten you have to follow the leader. There is a rule and by doing, one is obeying the law. Each state and country has different rules and the people that live in these areas are the ones that have to do act in accordance with these principles.

Knowing: having knowledge and understanding of the principle. Being: having attitudes and beliefs related to the principle. Doing: acting in accordance with the principle. These words that are in the relational leadership model, all outline and leadership model and all shape a human beings mindset in order to be an organized and well thought out role model.

No comments:

Post a Comment